At Trevino & Bodden, we provide quality representation, thorough understanding of the law, and the trust and respect of the clients and the communities we serve.
Our South Texas firm represents clients in:
- Family Law — Including divorces, child custody disputes and visitation rights
- Criminal Defense — Including felonies, misdemeanors and white collar crimes
- Personal Injury Cases — Including motor vehicle accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, work-related injuries, medical malpractice and other injury-related cases
- Wrongful Death Cases — Including vehicle rollovers, explosions and product liability cases
- Commercial Litigation — Including business disputes, insurance fraud cases, deceptive trade and practices cases, fraud, and consumer law cases
- Catastrophic Injury — Such as brain injury cases, paralysis, loss of limb and loss of sight cases
- Local Counsel Services — For out-of-town attorneys
We provide timely, ethical, friendly and client-oriented service. We welcome all people and strive for effective, individualized solutions to their legal issues.
How We Can Help You
If you have been injured in a car accident, hurt on the job or have suffered an injury related to an unsafe product, we will pursue full compensation for your losses.
If you are getting a divorce, we work to minimize conflict while producing the best results for our clients and the children. We handle all family law matters with sensitivity and creativity.
If you have been arrested for DUI or any crime, Trevino & Bodden will aggressively protect your rights and work toward an outcome that has the least impact as you go on with your life.